Thursday 2 January 2014

Mathieu's Story


Mathieu's Story:
Dec 12th

Mathieu:
"This afternoon I was in my room reading my bible when suddenly I felt the need to leave. Unconsciously, I left the house. Casia, one of my teammates called out my name, but I didn't even hear her. It was as if the Holy Spirit was driving me. I walked along asking God what he was doing. In the end, I arrived near the beach. It was as if I was walking into a black hole. The beach was deserted, except for one man sitting on a bench far in the distance. I felt like I was supposed to talk to him. I began with a discussion about what a beautiful day it was, etc. We talked about politics, the economy, and then random bits and pieces. I learned we both studied electronics in school. I told him about our mission in Polynesia and about YWAM. I spoke to him a lot about the heart of God and about His deep desire to have a relationship with each of us. He told me about his financial situation, and that he had lost his job. When we said out goodbyes, he mentioned his tahitian family name meant despair, fatigue, laziness, etc. I felt deeply saddened by this, and was able to discuss my sadness for him with my teammates upon my return. I asked if we could pray and intercede on his behalf. 

At the time I was out, Farrah, who had stayed in her room, received a kind of vision in her spirit (see her story below). She saw me on the beach, without knowing I had left. Once we began praying, It started to rain. Casia received thoughts that Jesus wanted to break the chains holding him captive, so we brought him and his story to the graceful throne of God. The way in which God led me was truly encouraging. I thank God for using me to take words of hope and life to germinate in his heart, and that because we were available to God, he was able to use us for His Glory. We ask that this man be blessed in the name of Jesus. 
1 Corinthians 3:7-8 Be available for God! He wants to speak to you, and he wants to live out marvelous things through you!"

Farrah:
"I laid down to rest and had a dream about Mathieu walking on the beach. He stopped at a certain point and began looking at the ground with great attention. It began to rain, and just underneath his head, a plant began to grow out of the ground. A green shoot appeared before his eyes which made him jump back in surprise. That was when I heard the voice of Mathieu in the other room. I jumped out of bed to hear about what he had just experienced."

L'histoire de Mathieu:
12th Dec

Mathieu: 
"Cet après midi alors que j'été dans ma chambre en train de lire ma bible, je sentis que je devais sortir. et inconsciemment je me diriger vers la sortie, Casia une membre de l`équipe m`paella mais je n`est pas pu l`entendre. c`été comme ci l`Esprit m`avais poussée et conduit. je marcha tout en questionnant Dieu sur son intention. j`arriva enfin près d`un endroit proche de la plage. c`est comme ci il y avais eu un trou noir. la plage ou je me trouver été déserte, je vis alors un homme au loin qui été assis sur un banc. je sentis qu`il fallait que je lui parle. je commença la discussion en parlant du beau temps etc. 
nous avons parler de politique,d`économie, enfin de tout et de rien. j`appris qu`il avais eu le même cheminement scolaire que moi, il avais fait des études en Electrotechnique. Je lui parla de ma venu en mission en Polynésie et de JEM. Je lui ai beaucoup parler du coeur de Dieu et son appelle profond d`avoir une relation avec Lui. Il me parla de sa situation financière et qu`il avais perdu son emploi. Quand nous sommes dis aurevoir, il me dis son nom de famille qui, en tahitien, signifier désespoir,fatigue,lassitude des choses de ce genre. je fut profonde;ment attristé par cela. En rentrant je raconta ce qui m`été arriver aux autres membre de l`équipe. puis je demanda que l`on intercède pour lui. Farrah qui été rester dans sa chambre eu `sorte de vision dans son esprit` et elle me voyais sur la plage (voir son témoignage), ne sachant pas que j`été partis.Lorsque nous prions, il se mit a pleuvoir. Casia reçu des pensées par rapport a lui et nous avons sentis que Jesus voulais briser les chaines qui le rendre captif, nous l`avons confier au trône de la grâce a Dieu. La façon dont l`Esprit m`a diriger été vraiment enrichissant.
Je remercie Dieu de m`avoir utiliser pour apporter des paroles d`espoir et sa parole de vie qui je crois a germer dans son coeur, merci lorsque nous nous rendons disponible a Dieu il nous utilise pour Sa gloire.Que cet homme soit bénis dans le nom de Jesus.
1 corinthiens 3:7-8.  Soyez disponible pour Dieu ! Il veux vous parler, il veux vivre des choses merveilleuse avec vous!"

Farrah:
"Je me suis couché pour me reposer. J'ai vu Mathieu sur la plage marcher. Le sable était comme de la terre et lorsqu'il est arrivé a un point précis. Il s'est arrêter et a commencer a observer le sol avec attention. Alors il a commencer a pleuvoir juste au dessus de sa tête et une plante a commencer a pousser et a sortir du sol.une pousse verte et apparue devant ces yeux et il fut étonné et surpris. c'est alors que j'entendis la voix de Mathieu et je me réveilla d'un coup et il a raconté ce qu'il venait de vivre."

No comments:

Post a Comment